It’s World Wide Wednesday! Here’s what’s happening the world of foster care and adoption around the web:
- The Adoption Magazine is writing about Adoption & Finances. We have some more info about how to make adoption affordable, too.
- The Open Adoption Bloggers has a post up titled Open Adoption takes Courage.
- Check out the Adoption at the Movies blog to find out What Foster Parents Wish Other People Knew.
- Here’s a lovely post from the Kid Hero blog: In the Play of Life, Every Foster Parent Needs a Supporting Cast.
- Read about an a Homeland Journey one adoptee took with her family: Homeland Trip to China.
Have news you’d like to share? Please post in our comments!