It’s World Wide Wednesday! Here’s what’s happening the world of foster care and adoption around the web:
- The Adoption at the Movies blog shares reviews of “The Croods,” “Camp,” and “50 Children: The Rescue Mission of Mr. and Mrs. Kraus.” In addition, blogger Addison Cooper talks with writer and director Jacob Roebuck about “Camp.”
- Carrying on with the movie theme, The Adoption Magazine writes a blog post about When Adoption in Movies isn’t a Positive thing.
- For folks in the Milwaukee and Madison areas, you have the opportunity to view the documentary, “STUCK” next week.
- A writer for the Huffington Post writes about National Foster Care Month in April Showers, Bring May Flowers — And Awareness?
- The Weekly Word from Iowa’s Foster and Adoption Parents Association shares 25 Ways to be a Loving Parent and other resources in their newsletter.
Have news you’d like to share? Please post in our comments!